Welcome to Wreaths Across America – Houston
Wreaths Across America is a non-profit organization dedicated to honoring and thanking our veterans for their service and sacrifice. The Wreaths Across America mission is to “Remember, Honor, and Teach”. The annual wreath laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery started in 1992 is now performed around the country.
Wreath Time Is Now – Look What’s Going On!
- Our new video is complete. This is the video comprised of pictures and videos submitted from last year’s event. The music is an original song from an up and coming artist, Tara Simon.
Click here to watch the new Wreaths Across America – Houston video.
- Have you seen the new KHOU 11 video? Here it is!
Click here to watch the new KHOU 11 video.
- Groups like scouts, cheerleaders, ROTC, corporate groups, families and individuals are all signing up to get their Free fundraising page set up.
- Piles of hard copy order forms are being mailed out to groups every week.
- The new fundraising software is up and running. Take a look below to see what it does.
- New commercials are running.
- New WAA-H merchandise is being designed. Stay tuned!
Mark Your Calendar for the 2015 Wreath Laying
Wreath Day will be December 12, 2015 at the Houston National Cemetery
Announcing The New And Improved Fundraising Pages!
Our team has been working for months to get our new fundraiser pages up and ready. We are finally there!
So what has changed?
- Special Requests can now be accepted on your fundraiser page.
- One-Time set-up. You won’t need to set the page up year after year, it will roll over to the new year.
- Simpler interface so it is easier to get set-up.
- Easier editing of your page.
- Easier sharing of the link to your page – with one click.
- More customization options of your page.
- Integrated with Facebook and Twitter for easy sharing.
Get your Fundraising page set-up today. Click here to get started.
Spreading the word about Wreaths Across America-Houston is the best way to ensure that all of our fallen heroes are honored with a wreath this December. Help us to Remember, Honor, and Teach so that we may honor all of our American military One Wreath At A Time.