Welcome to Wreaths Across America – Houston
Wreaths Across America is a non-profit organization dedicated to honoring and thanking our veterans for their service and sacrifice. The Wreaths Across America mission is to “Remember, Honor, and Teach”. The annual wreath laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery started in 1992 is now performed around the country.
Wreath Day Is Almost Here!
Saturday, December 17th at 11:00am
Houston National Cemetery
There is still time to honor all 70,000 of our fallen heroes for 2016! Did you get your fundraising page set up yet? Click here to set-up a page. It is the easiest way to help get the word out and bring in financial support.
Spreading the word about Wreaths Across America-Houston is the best way to ensure that all of our fallen heroes are honored with a wreath this December. Help us to Remember, Honor, and Teach so that we may honor all of our American military… One Wreath At A Time.
Wreath Day is mere weeks away now and our days are getting much busier. It is all falling in place but we still have a long way to go in order to honor all of our heroes with a wreath.
Why come to wreath day?
– Where else can you see bikers, nuns, soldiers and kids all working simultaneously together in harmony with the same goal, to simply show honor and respect to a veteran?
– Where else can you see helicopters, bagpipes and Marines alongside with girl scouts, senior citizens, and Congressmen?
– Where else can you easily shake hands with real life true heroes?
– Where can you find role models for your kids to look up to?
– Where do you go for a sight that will take your breath away and leave you feeling better about our world today?
All of these things can be found at the Houston National Cemetery on December 17th, and it doesn’t cost a cent to be a part of it. Tell your neighbors, they’ll thank you for it.